Sunday, November 22, 2009

Long Saturday

My Saturday Agenda:

6am: Wake up
7.30am: Meet Clare and William
8am: Sandcastle building @ East Coast Park.
12pm: Lunch @ East Coast Hawker Centre with THE DATING CHALLENGE(TDC) Crew.
3pm: Short swim @ the swimming pool.
4pm: Shop at Jurong Point with Jackie- gift shopping, manicure, FOOD!
7pm: Xiao Fu Kor's Wedding Dinner.
8.30pm: Arcade @ Chevrons.
9.30pm-1.30am: Jackpot and KTV with Lao Pa Chia & friends at Chevrons

If only every Saturday is like this Saturday. :)





These are REAL NAILS.




Jackie and I played this touch screen game and we came in
2nd in the whole of SINGAPORE!
=p





I met new friends again;
Shawn, Li Rong, Li Ping and Si Lei.
Happy Birthday LiRong!

Went to the jackpot room known as 'Mint';
The first time in my whole life.
I didn't enjoy my stay at all,
Jackpot is a boring game.

Given a choice,
i don't want to step inside anywhere like that again.

My N95 is dying on me!
It keeps saying,"Insert SIM card"
and "SIM card registration fail".

I'm So Dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment