Saturday, November 7, 2009

I love my Friday

School was cool.
I achieve alot today in PHP coding.
For the first time in more than a year,
I went opposite school for lunch.

Chicken rice Rocks.





Audition at HE production is a success.
I got a role!
Met up with Xela,
finally after a year plus.
we went to BEDS to sing and drink together.
POWER.






hahaha.
Chris had to SERVE me.
*bleah*





Wen Liang had came back from Thai, finally.
And he bought a souvenir for me,
sweet...



Happy birthday Ethan Wu!
you rocks!
Royce rocks even more,
he surprised Ethan with 'I am Ethan Wu' Tee.
:)








Ethan has a very close friend.
His name is Kenneth.
Guess what?
He is my primary 6 classmate!!!!





Camwhore with chris at BEDS washroom!


Xela and I.
Friends forever. :)
His singing did improve,
although his voice never change.



Irene is loved.



I love BEDS. =p


I'm going to help the needy within my means
from now on...

No comments:

Post a Comment