Friday, September 17, 2010

Sisters Forever!

She came down to support my live performance on Monday.
She helped record down my live performance.
She gave me a big hug and told me everything's is going to be alright.
She even accepted my last-minute invitation to sing a duet with me on stage!
Last but not least, she even helped to upload this precious video footage on youtube!


(video courtesy of Silver Ang)

What more can I ask for when I have such a supportive and loving sister?!
(unlike someone else)


Miss Silver Ang aka That Silver Girl,
(I AM NOT GOING TO SPELL YOUR NAME AS S-L-I-V-E-R. =p)
If you get to know her, you will know that she is definitely someone so natural, so comfortable to be with. She has no airs, even if she is a celebrity.

MINT LOVES YOU!!!

Music is my life passion,
and I will work extremely harder towards excelling myself!

I'll like to take this opportunity to thank a few good sisters of mine who has always been there for me:

Jennifer Lim,
Cindy Tan,
Xiao Razer,
Ng Meibao,
Leong Jiaxin,
Leong Jianing,
Leong Jiaqi,
Yukiko Mint(Jane Jane),
Crystal Chiam,
Kyel Ho,
Christine Wong,
Felicia Sim,
Lydia Huang
and Joel.


Sisters Forever!

2 comments:

  1. Cheers to you both! Pretty ladies! THUMBS UP to your video and your talent, from WardrobeTrendsFashion.com(WTF) - Singapore Fashion & Lifestyle Magazine

    ReplyDelete