Monday, February 1, 2010

Preparing For CNY

I'm One Step closer to CNY.
I can feel the shopping heat in me already.


WOhoooO!


Saw this Abalone Lo Hei and thought it'll be
a really nice gift for DD's grandmother.
I wonder if it's tasty and what's inside...






Like I've said,
i'm diligently enough to make CNY snacks at home!
The trouble is,
i've been running up and down NTUC and back home at least thrice to buy ingredients.

You need Cornflakes(4cups),


Sunflower Seeds(as much as you want)

Butter(60g)


1/4 cup of Honey + 2 tablespoons of sugar.

Heat it over low fire so as to melt it.

Keep stirring so that the bottom doesn't burn.


Mix well...


Preheat the oven at 170 degrees for about 15min.


Meanwhile, mix the cornflakes and sunflower seeds well.




Pour in the mixture of honey, butter and sugar and mix well again.


Auntie Ika helping me to lay out the cupcake moulds.



She said I look like a small girl,

fascinated to bake for the first time.





Heat it in the oven for 10minutes until it turns golden Brown.




Last of all, pack it when it's cool.


I'm baking almond cookies next!

No comments:

Post a Comment