Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sentosa Spooktacular 2010

This is going to be a HAPPY halloween post.



I was well-prepared for Halloween.



I packed candies for everyone!



DO YOU KNOW?

Why exactly do you say "trick or treats" on 31st October.
It meant "Give me candies or I am going to play a prank on you".
So, when someone is distributing candies on Halloween,
remember to say "Trick or treats" to that person and not the other way around!



I really have no idea why this 200 Rupiah was in the packet of mentos.






Look at the moon I saw on my way to Sentosa. Brrr....
I hope there's no werewolf tonight.

Yongwei and I are here at the Sentosa Spooktacular-Singapore’s largest Asian-themed Halloween event! We were part of the Media Team tonight, oh yeah.







The ambience at Sentosa's Imbiah Station tonight was totally different.
Dark. Spooky. Eerie.

You think only you and friend are in the photo.
The next thing you know,
another 'friend' had joined you in the photo,
looking at you right in the face.

"AH-HAHHAHA, Ahhhh-HAHAHAHAHHAAAAAA...!"
He/She looked at you with its bloodshot red eyes and bloody mouth.



She's the only ghost I took because it was at the beginning where I was still next to the station. As I moved along the park, I was totally freaked out, I didn't even time to take photogaphs. They will chase after you!!!

I was busy running AWAY from them!
How to take photos?
LOLx.


Yes, the entire island was infested!
You'll start to realize that you're never safe in the area,
because at any point of time,
there will be more iconic Asian ghosts 'welcoming' you.

Enter the Spooky Cemetry if you dare.



The haze is definately NOT from the Indonesian Forest Fire but the smoky effects.
You'll never know if any unidentified person will just pop out from behind the tombstones with a 'boo'!

Except to be in the toilet,
you will be absorbed into a world of Asian horror.
Picture yourself as the main character in a horror movie;
Nerve-wrecking, heart-pumping, eyes-darting.

The Sentosa Spooktacular is 1 ticket to 4 haunted trails:

Cursed Island at Merlion
The Haunted Asylum at Images of Singapore
Dead Or Alive Wax Museum at Images of Singapore
Tower of Fear at Tiger Sky Tower


The bloggers were invited to all 4 spine-chilling trails.
I have a weakness for horror, you see.
Never will I watched horror movies/ shows unless I covered my eyes and ears.
This is the most courageous step I took over the years-a challenge for myself which apparently, I still ain't brave enough. I walked the Cursed Island and came out looking all green with fear! I was sreaming my lungs out as I was completing the trail.

The 'best' was, we had to be 'handcuffed' in ropes so that we don't get lost.
Great. I can't cover my ears or eyes properly.


This is Joanne.
She has 'saved' me a few times from ghosts. HAHA
*Photo courtesy of Joanne*


One of their staff giving instructions before our trail.




One last peek of the island before I left for work.

For maximum fear factor effect,
visit its website before you go to Sentosa.
There's a video they did which will make you pee in your pants.
Click on the picture to access but make sure you visit after 7pm.



You are most invited to join their facebook group to check out the Asian Folklore photos which I have failed to take. Looking back at these photographs, I really wondered why I was so fearful that night. It must have been the ambience, the feel, and music and ... perhaps there are really real ghosts?

Date: 22, 23, 29 - 31 October 2010
Time: 7pm - 11pm
Venue: Imbiah Lookout
Admission Early Bird Special: $28 (till 21 Oct)
Standard tickets: $38 (from 22 Oct)
Islanders: $35 (from 22 Oct)




Trick or Treats?
HAPPY HALLOWEEN 2010!

2 comments:

  1. Next week can trim my god doggy son's face. Leave the head, grow more then can cut rounder next time. Hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Choice! I too, think that should just trim his face. :)

    ReplyDelete