Sunday, October 3, 2010

OMY.SG is THREE YEARS OLD!

Today is 3rd October 2010;
perfect for this post!

The number '3' spells M-I-N-T.
Reason is because 3 is my favourite number!

There are just too much a group of trio can do!

3 Girls' PARTY in the house!



3 Besties having a meaningful catch-up session.



3 gamers at a LAN Shop playing Left-4-dead(plus the bot).
Ello, can't you see I need help here with those infested?


3 hunks and babes wearing same colour shirts!
Really honoured to be able to take a photo with 2 famous models!



3 out on a learning journey at Jurong Bird Park.


3 sisters attending a POP of their family member.
(Hey, that's my younger brother!)



3 enough to turn the house upside down!
HAVOC!!!



3 just cooking a simple dinner at home together.
PS: I managed to fried the seaweed chicken myself!



3 to stage up a performance for you to enjoy.






Happy Birthday, OMY
Happy Birthday, OMY
Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday....

HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY,
OOOO......MY.....!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment