Friday, April 30, 2010

Kill Me If You Can, Flu Virus

Quick quick,
ask me what I'm doing recently,
ask me, ask me!

I've been holding 2 jobs-
production and tuition.

Production:
I'm the production manager for an upcoming
Mediacorp Ch8 Teenage Drama, Cheerful Drum Beat.

We are at our pre-production stage now,
hence a peak period for me;
A strong foundation is essential for everything.

On top of that,
I'm given a golden opportunity to sing its theme and sub-theme song.
You wouldn't know HOW ESCTATIC I AM NOW!

I'm screaming my lungs out from within.

I will definitely cherish and make the best out of it!

Tuition:
5 classes, with at least 10students in each class,
their homework piling and waiting for me to mark.

I am really grateful to both my bosses,
who are understanding towards my committments on both sides.
They will give me time off in the weekends so that I really have a good rest.

On top of that,
I'm the event organiser for an upcoming
primary school mega gathering in November!
This is my first attempt to coordinate a event for 200ppl!

Yes,
a gathering is FINALLY going to happen after 12 long years!!!

A committee to maintain,
A production to manage,
Tuition classes to look after,
2 new songs to train up for,
and of course,
not to forget my family and friends!

With increasing responsibilities,
and this hell weather,
i'm falling sick again- throat infection.

Not when I'm singing... *SOB SOB*
When I was younger,
i remembered losing my voice,
or down with fever on the day of my finals' singing contests.
Otherwise,
i'll be bedridden on my audition day.

*TOUCHWOOD*

Please God,
don't do this to me!!!

Whenever I'm losing faith,
I will remember someone close ever saying this to me,
"Think like a Superstar."

I refuse to raise the white flag against this flu virus;
KILL ME IF YOU CAN.

Another thing that I am grateful for-
My boyfriend who found his way to ease my worries and upsetting matters.
He never fails.

*Muacks*

No comments:

Post a Comment