Friday, July 30, 2010

Unsolved, Unexplained

I found myself researching about unexplained and unsolved mysteries in the world.

Top 10 Unexplained Mysteries

Since a child,
I love to spend hours reading up about mysthical places like the Black Hole, The Bermuda Triangle, The great pyramid and legendary creatures like Bigfoot, the Loch Ness Monster.

I chanced upon a name for the first time in my life while reading about Bigfoot- The Yeti of the Himalayas, even though this creature has been rumored around for years



The Yeti is a half ape, half human creature which lives high up in the Himalayas.
Face-to-face encounters with a Yeti has never happened before. However a handful of fortunate people did manage to film blurry & distant yeti videos & took photographs of them.

The video below is perhaps the very first video footage of a Yeti known as "The snow Walker".



This other one freaked the hell out of me- The Belmez Faces



The story of how a face mystically appeared on a woman's cemented kitchen floor. Yes, i said I-N, not O-N. A week after the cement was removed and re-laid, the face appeared again. Simultaneously, more faces began to appear and disappear, sometimes in the eyes of curious visitors who came to see this phenomena. Even as I am typing and reading about this, it is giving me the goosebumps!

I spent up to 4am yesterday reading about these amazing facts,
always have been!

No comments:

Post a Comment