Thursday, July 8, 2010

Hammies & Nails.

This is gonna be so random.

First,
i found a non-Singapore cigarette butt in my hamster's wood shavings packet.
IT IS HORRIBLE!
I've decided to stop buying that wood shavings brand AT ONCE.

I will post up the brand soon so that hamsters' owners out there,
DO NOT GET THAT BRAND OF WOODEN SHAVINGS!

Next,
i bought new beds for my hammies.
They have these really fluffy cotton wools to sleep in.
They love it!

The carrying of the hamsters' bungalow from one place to another just will not do.

DD thought of a new brilliant plan:

to buy new houses for them and small carriages for them.

Of course,

our Mr House-Husband here helped with the moving house for the hammies.


The little carriers fit them BOTH perfectly.



Look at their new cyber-looking houses for Syrian Hamsters.

It cost about $60 per cage.


How do you differentiate them?

Well, the hamster with a white band in the center is my female,

Xiao Dan.

And the one that's pure golden is my male, Ah Dai.


Caught up with Mei Bao today.

Look, she bought me my favourite Stitch to be added into my Stitch collection!!!

WOhoooOO!!!

THank you Mei Bao!

She'd unfortunately down with Eczema.

Please get well soon!

HOw i wish i can dressed my hamsters in Stitch costumes! =p

The last random thing for the day,

should i cut my nails?!

No comments:

Post a Comment