Friday, July 2, 2010

My hair saviour!

New Hairdo,
plus new things to do.

I'll upload my new hair colur once i get my camera.
I left it at aunt's house.

Peek:
The whole head is dyed blue.
Due to the bleaching from the previous modelling assignment on my fringe,
my hair looks black with bluish colour highlights in front.
(unobservantly, it looks entirely black)

Ah Bee, the hairstylist,
said that they'll turn ash + greenish + brown in no time.
Apparently,
it's this special colour tone on his head now that convinced me.

My visit to the saloon cost about $300 today.
FREAKING $300+++!
Fortunately,
I still have about $146 of credit balance left with SHS Hair saloon.
The thought of that ROCKS.

I will start worrying for the bill
the next time i go there...

====================================================

Today is the my first home tuition assignment with a Primary 6.
MUST HIS MATHS PROBLEM SUMS BE SOOOO DIFFICULT?!

Is it due to insomnia,
or the hard thinking of these problem sums that is causing
this spiltting headache?

Or,
is it due to the PSP games I've hooked on???

What. Ever.
All i want is to have a good sleep,
please!

No comments:

Post a Comment