Saturday, July 17, 2010

Hunting.

I am hunting,
but for song lyrics.

Ask me how serious I am in love with music,
and I will tell you,
I love music as much as its unlimited boundaries.

This coming Tuesday,
there's this plan to have a live jamming session with Desmond at this pub-
All About Eve, which is along Arab Street.

I am still skeptical as to whether I should ask friends down to support me.
This is going to be my very first official on-stage performance.
It shows how self-conscious I am,
not to disappoint anyone nor to embarrass myself in front of them.

Nave repeatedly advised that I ought to exceed my limits,
be unpredictable, be confident,
give out more emotions and bring more feel to the songs i sing.

I know;
But how?

Practice makes perfect.
I must never give up!

No comments:

Post a Comment