Sunday, July 17, 2011

5 Historical Figures Who Died The Weirdest Death

I'm brainstorming for what to wear to Singapore Blog Awards 2011.
Dresscode: Historical Characters



I chanced upon this really interesting website about 5 historical figures who died the weirdest way: http://www.cracked.com/article_16133_the-5-historical-figures-who-died-weirdest-deaths.html.

This cracked me up, seriously!

  1. President FĂ©lix Faure: Sexed to Death. He died of a fatal stroke right in the middle of orgasm.
  2. Chrysippus: Died while playing with his donkey. Apparently he started laughing so hard he keeled over and died. (wtf?!)
  3. Arius: Shat out his internal organs. (Tragic)
  4. Herod the Great, who was a king of Judaea, had a dickrot, and died from it.
  5. Aeschylus, someone widely regarded to be the founder of Greek tragedy. He died due to bludgeoning. With a turtle.
Absurd; yet amusing at the same time!

I didn't know history subject can be so, intriguing. Found myself googling & reading non-stop from website to website. Maybe I should head down to the library tomorrow to borrow some books too!


No comments:

Post a Comment