I'm brainstorming for what to wear to Singapore Blog Awards 2011.
Dresscode: Historical Characters
I chanced upon this really interesting website about 5 historical figures who died the weirdest way: http://www.cracked.com/article_16133_the-5-historical-figures-who-died-weirdest-deaths.html.
This cracked me up, seriously!
- President Félix Faure: Sexed to Death. He died of a fatal stroke right in the middle of orgasm.
- Chrysippus: Died while playing with his donkey. Apparently he started laughing so hard he keeled over and died. (wtf?!)
- Arius: Shat out his internal organs. (Tragic)
- Herod the Great, who was a king of Judaea, had a dickrot, and died from it.
- Aeschylus, someone widely regarded to be the founder of Greek tragedy. He died due to bludgeoning. With a turtle.
Maybe I should head down to the library tomorrow to borrow some books too!