Sunday, May 29, 2011

[Review] I need a clean & tidy organiser, Pilot Pen!

When it voices down to my daily life, I am handicapped without my organiser. It pens down ALL my schedules, events & task lists.

And, they are in a mess; always.

Life is unpredictable, there are always changes which you have to do--spelling & writing mistakes, change in timings, liquid paper marks, correction tape, endless cancellation...

IMG_4338

IMG_4339

IMG_4340

IMG_4341

Until the perfect solution came along-- The NEW Pilot FriXion Point.

IMG_2572

Available in 10 diverse colours, the pens also add colours to my life!
Apart from the fact that its barrel shape is thin with an ergonomic design that features a rubber cushion grip & ease of smooth-writing, these magical pens will help you keep a fuss-free, clean & neat organiser.

LOOK HERE: I've accidentally written my letter 'm' over to the next day(this was unplanned for).

IMG_4326

IMG_4328

Using the rubber tail of the pen, I can 'lub' away the mistake made, like how you usually use an eraser & pencil!

IMG_4330

IMG_4333

Viola!

No eraser traces, no marks. The green ink vanishes & you can correct your mistake. (How I wish life's like that!)

IMG_4334

As part of the FriXion series, these pens uses the same thermo-sensitive ink, allowing writing to be done & also be cleanly erased by friction with the same pen.

Look at how clean & colourful my organiser is now! *Beam with pride*

IMG_4342

Boyfriend came over to plan the itinerary for our week-long Taiwan trip when I told him to use my pilot pens. I didn't tell him about the magic of the pens though.

DSCF9005

DSCF9004

At first, he chose and used the black-coloured FriXion Pilot pen. Then he told me that he wished he had used the red one instead. When I said I can do magic and change it into red for him, he didn't believe it.

DSCF9008

DSCF9010


DSCF9015

DSCF9016

He exclaimed in disbelief, "WOA, COOL!"

With the pens, he planned a really awesome Taiwan trip(I'll be blogging them up!).

DSCF9018


IMG_4324

Life is all about making plans.

It's better to make & correct your mistakes at this stage rather than make & not being able to undo them once you've done so.

HAPPY PLANNING PEOPLE!

---------------

FriXion Pilot Pens
Available in 10 different ink colours:
brown, light green, orange, pink, light blue, violet, green, blue, red & black.

Retail Price: S$2.35 each.

Note: Pilot Pen advises AGAINST the use of Pilot FriXion Point ink on documents where writing needs to be of permanent nature such as legal documents, examination papers & cheques. To avoid accidental erasure, DO NOT leave the written words in places where it may be subjected to temperatures above 65 degree Celsius.

3 comments:

  1. how much in Malaysia Ringgit (MYR/RM) currency...?do u post it to Malaysia...?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! I've checked. The pens are available in all major bookstores and cost about rm5.90 each. :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Amir, I'll be checking this with the necessary department and get back to you asap. Thanks for dropping by! :)

    ReplyDelete