Friday, November 12, 2010

Got Stabbed.

Data Structure And Algorithm
is by far the ONLY module in my entire school life which leaves me helpless as I raise the white flag.

I spent my time in class building sandcastles after sandcastles,
air bubbles after air bubbles and no matter how much research I do, no matter how much effort and time I spend on it, I still cannot figure out HOW TO GO ABOUT CODING IT.

This module happens to be a more advance JAVA module which requires even more intense thinking, logic and in-depth understanding of codings. I've always been hunger for knowledge. But for the first time, I felt as if knowledge has stabbed my in my brain multiple times, murdering all my brain cells.

If I become Retard,
remind me that it's Java which did that to me.

You know what's my RJ question today?

To write a method that returns the Fibonacci number at index n. The formula is defined by the recursive relation: F(n) = F(n-1) + F(n-2), where F(0)=0 and F(1)= 1.

Got Stabbed Again.

1 comment: