Friday, September 23, 2011

Jacqualine & Jia Nian's Ties The Knot!



I was here last weekend with my BFFs to attend Jacq Jacq & Jia Nian's wedding banquet. Food at Park Royal On Beach Road is delicious!!!

IMG_4639

Yongwei bought an enormous wedding gift for the newly weds.
IMG_4643

The bride & the bridegroom are 'WOW' max.
Tall, pretty & handsome!
I kept repeating this to everyone I see at the wedding, " 新娘好漂亮, 新郎好帅好帅哦!"

IMG_4651

IMG_4652
And look how considerate Jia Nian is towards his wife.
*Sweet to the max*

IMG_4656

IMG_4659

IMG_4660

IMG_4661

Read the messages on our wedding favors and you'll know how much the couple have done so that we feel appreciated.

Thank you, Jacq Jacq & Jia Nian!

IMG_4662 IMG_4663 IMG_4664

IMG_4667

The Beauty & Hunk cutting their wedding cake:
IMG_4672


IMG_4682

IMG_4685



IMG_4686


My 2cents worth for this wedding band:
As a wedding singer myself, I personally feel that the girl's singing is wonderful.

As for the guitarist, please remember to tune your guitar before your performance. All performers know this: it's is forgivable to have some technical hiccups here & there. However, it is unforgivable when a guitarist fail to tune his guitar properly for his performance.

During the 2nd half of their show, they sang karaoke instead of doing unplugged. If I were them, I would sing karaoke throughout should I know I'll be doing minus-1 tracks later. On a personal level, I cannot tolerate live performers singing Minus 1 tracks if I know they can do unplugged. Minus-1 tracks should only be done at casual periods with friends & family, rehearsals, practices & at your own leisure time if you're a professional live singing performer.

It goes to show that this band have not prepared enough songs to perform for the crowd.


Back to the food.
I feel so blessed eating the whole night!

IMG_4689

IMG_4699

IMG_4712

IMG_4717

IMG_4722

There were only 5 of us at our table. But we managed to finish the food!
Then again, with Yongwei, what can't we finish?!
LOL

Of course, what's great food without great company?
BFFs FTW!

IMG_4698
Calvin Timo & Yongwei

IMG_4704


Sabotage drink for Jacq Jacq & Jia Nian, blessings from our table:
Beer + Red wine + soya sauce + pepper + sauce from all the dishes we've eaten + prawn.

Jacq Jacq, now you know what is it right? :p

IMG_4708

IMG_4714 IMG_4716
Look how Yongwei's expression change after SMELLING the glass, EPIC!


IMG_4711
Jackie, Me, Calvin, Yongwei & Wilson(above)
Yay, we met new friends!

IMG_4718
The BFFs also spotted Clara! :)

祝 Jacq Jacq & Jia Nian 
百年好合, 白头偕老, 
生贵子! (yong wei's favourite tagline)

No comments:

Post a Comment