Monday, June 17, 2013

[JBL Singapore] Great Music Anytime, Anywhere with JBL Wireless Portable Speakers

First of all, I'd like to say a 'Big Big Big Pig Pig Pig PIG PIG PIG PIG PIG PIG' THANK YOU to every single person in this world who has been voting/has voted for me in the Singapore Blog Awards 2013 Best Pop/Music Category!

Because of your kindness, the latest update I got on the website is that I'm in Top 3!
Wohooooo~

JBL wireless

Voting makes up 30% of the overall results and will only end on 23rd June so please keep your votes coming everyday!  (You can vote once a day)


Note: This "Big Big Big Pig Pig Pig PIG PIG PIG PIG PIG PIG" phrase is damn funny from Kurt Tay's 'I Love Doraemon' Youtube video. If you intend to play his video, I hope you don't die of heart attack or be frozen to death by this epic webpisode. And PLEASE if you're using good speakers like the JBL ones especially, keep your volume to the LOWEST first because I don't know why he'll SHOUT into his low resolution camcorder like as if we cannot hear him.

We are not 'chao hee lang' (hokkien word for deaf).
I was almost deafen by his introduction. Zzzz…

Still, I quite like this video because it made me laugh. A lot.



HAPPY MONDAY EVERY-BARDEH!

Talking about speakers.
I'm in love with ALL my JBL speakers.
ALL.

The one which is most often used is the JBL Micro Wireless.

The JBL wireless portable speaker is so addictive, I can't stop using it to play music from my mobile phone as long as I'm at home. Being able to listen to the radio broadcast ALL DAY LONG is a gift.

JBL Wireless

Thank you for reviving this beautiful 'hobby' I have, JBL Singapore.

I grew up listening to Mandopop music played from radio stations since I was a toddler.
My mum LOVES music and we'll be listening to it while doing housework together.


Listening to the radio broadcast with a speaker AT HOME is so much more comfortable than using earphones.

As I was listening to songs with MyDreamGuy one evening and playing with my pet toy poodle Bubble Leong, an idea struck me:

I thought how interesting it'll be if Bubble Leong can do the Gwiyomi dance!
At the same time, we can do his usual massage routine and exercise for him, killing two birds with one stone.

Super adorable, this Bubble Leong
Turns out he looks a bit unwilling in the video though.
Awwww come on Buppy, it's for your own good!

JBL wireless

Bubble Leong doing the Gwiyomi dance:



Also, I found a new way to listen to my recording with ease: with my JBL speakers plug-in!

In the next video,
I have shared what big difference the JBL wireless speaker has made in my life by allowing me to listen to what I'm playing, comfortably. All these while I have been using the in-built speakers of my macbook pro and can barely hear anything, even after pressing really hard on my MIDI keyboard.

#LastWarning

So I tried plugging in the JBL wireless next and YEAH, I can hear my playing!!!




The clearly visible blue LED lets you know when the battery is low, so you know when the JBL Micro Wireless needs charging.

JBL speakers are famous for powerful bass.
It's a surprise for me to hear strong bass from a speaker this small.
I got to know that the JBL wireless wireless has a built-in bass port that enables the JBL Mirco wireless to generate bass that's superior to comparable portable products.

When I say compact, I meant about my palm-size: 83mm x 39mm with a weight of 127g.
SUPER LIGHT!

JBL Wireless

It has a daisy-chain capability. That means my JBL wireless can be easily connected to other JBL Micro Wireless speakers. Its smart cable deign allows the speaker to be easily connected and play. Also, the cable prevents tangling because it's only 30cm long.

JBL Wireless

It's so convenient that I'm even using it to study for my music test, listening to Youtube videos and applying it to the theories I've learnt so far.

JBL Wireless


Notice the Bluetooth indicator next to the power button of the JBL Micro Wirless speaker?

JBL Wireless

The JBL Micro Wireless portable speaker streams music wirelessly from any Bluetooth- equipped device, making JBL sound available for a wide range of portable devices.

Sometimes while I'm waiting for a phone call, I'd still be able to listen to the radio and move around the house carrying my mobile phone. AWESOME IKR!

JBL Wireless

The JBL Micro Wireless has a built-in Li-ion battery that provides up to FIVE hours of listening time on battery power.

Long play back hours + Powerful Bass +
Light + Easy Travel + Clear sound +
easy plug-and-play + bluetooth functionality + stylish
= JBL MICRO WIRELESS SPEAKER.

JBL wireless
Image Courtesy of JBL.

Don't let the compact size fool you.
Hearing is believing.

I'm DEFINITELY bringing this speaker to Sydney with me this week.

Here's more detailed specs and information if you're planning to get one of these yourself:

JBL Wireless


What’s included in the box:
1 JBL Micro Wireless speaker
1 Micro USB cable for recharging 1 Carrying pouch
1 Quick Start Guide

Specs and Information

input requirements
1/8" (3.5mm) stereo mini-jack

driver
1 x 1-5/8" (40mm)

Power
3 watts

acoustic volume
100cc

frequency response
150Hz – 20kHz

signal-to-noise ratio
>80dB

Battery type
Li-ion

input connections
1 x integral 1/8" (3.5mm) stereo cable 1 x 1/8" (3.5mm) stereo jack

Listening time on battery power
Up to 5 hours

dimensions (d x H)
3-1/4" x 1-9/16" (83mm x 39mm)

Weight
4.5 oz. (127g)

For more information, please visit www.imssg.com.

Thank you JBL Singapore!




Vote for Mint Leong in the
JBL Best Pop/Music Blog Award.
=== Singapore Blog Awards 2013 ===

sba-2013-music


Register/Login here.
Vote here.

Singapore Blog Awards 2013

You stand to win JBL products as a voter too!

Voting Phase: 27 May to 23 Jun 2013
Read here to find out more about the Singapore Blog awards.


Keep the LOVE coming people!


Next Up, the JBL Charge Speaker.

1 comment:

  1. Perhaps the most important factor to consider is the method with which the audio source communicates with the Wireless Speaker . This determines the compatibility of the system, as well as its range of operation. You might choose Bluetooth or WiFi. But which one is best for you?

    ReplyDelete