Friday, March 8, 2013

Bata Meets Bloggers Spring Summer Collection 2013 Preview

For the first time in my life, I gate-crashed a blog event!

BATA Spring summer collection 2013

I wasn't supposed to be at the Bata Spring Summer Collection Preview but at a dinner with Hpility. I decided to accompany him and stayed on when I saw so many familiar faces-- my good friends whom I've not met for awhile!

Thankfully, BATA Singapore was hospitable enough & allowed me to stay throughout the preview; Thank you!

*My memory card was accidentally reformatted and all the photos I took that day were gone...

This is what's on my iphone~

After the briefing, everyone got to choose a pair of shoes & bag which they can bring home.
Shopping time!

IMG_6482

Please click to see more photos taken at the event venue here.

Meanwhile, Juliana & Darren Ng kept themselves busy using the BATA shoes to make the word  'BATA', how creative!

IMG_6477

Choosing a bag & a pair of shoes was so difficult as we were so spoilt for choices.
I went around the place asking every other friend, "which one, which one? So many nice ones!"

Scroll down to see what MinutemanSG did when come to choosing his bag~

IMG_6484

"This one... or.. this one?"
So uncle OMG!

IMG_6485

IMG_6487

I chose a pair of black wedges but they don't have it in my size and I had to go for another pair.
By the time I was chosing for my bag, most of the bags were already taken down from the display and this was the best choice I had:

857339_477376285650363_1030804081_o

==Facebook BATA Spring Summer Bloggers Style contest ==

Before you hop to another website, will you help me like my contest style picture here. The Top 4 bloggers with the mst votes stands to go on a 3D2N experiential trip to Jakarta. Thanks!

**Note that you have to 'like' BATA Singapore facebook page first.
***Contest runs from 8 March - 22 March 2013



I'm super excited to tell you who I saw at the event!

It's been more than a year I've seen Darren Ng!
His BATA post facinates me as I read: http://celebratelah.wordpress.com/2013/03/01/bata-springsummer-collection-2013/

IMG_6465

Joyce sweet:
IMG_6467

Jessie Quek:
IMG_6478

Alvinologist:
IMG_6468

Juliana my bubbly darling:
IMG_6469

Ruiting: 
IMG_6470

Sis Christine: 
IMG_6471

Shuqing: 

IMG_6473

William bro: 
IMG_6474

Maybeline Sim, a sweet girl I met for the first time. :)
IMG_6476

Sister Leong!:

IMG_6479

Germaine:
IMG_6480

Yuhao:
IMG_6481


Friends, see you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment