Thursday, November 22, 2012

Mint & Yiyang is performing LIVE! at Marina Bay Promenade Boardwalk This Coming Saturday!

I'm performing at the Marina Bay Promenande Boardwalk this Saturday!


From Marina BaySG Facebook Page:

[Loving Marina Bay x Rhythms by the Bay] 
at Marina Bay waterfront promenade on Sat 24 Nov 2012 (5.30pm - 7pm) 

Enjoy a delightful evening at the Marina Bay waterfront promenade as performing groups serenade you with Christmas songs and l

ove tunes. The line-up includes a special showcase by Marina Bay AmBAYssador Mint Leong (female vocalist) as part of Loving Marina Bay, Gothe 512 (a clarinet quartet) and St Joseph’s Choir (Christmas carolling). 




Rhythms by the bay Nov12 EDM

Click here to read the online eDM: http://goo.gl/LbZsk


================


Date: 24 November 2012, Saturday
Time: 5.30pm to 6pm
Theme: X'mas & Love
Where:  At the lower boardwalk along the Marina Bay Waterfront Promenade where the Mist Walk Is.


Still no idea where the exact location is?
Click here. (Star marks the spot)


Still blur?!?!

Follow me on Twitter and I'll tweet pic the venue on the day: @MintLeong



Come find me & those beautiful Xmas trees I saw at the boardwalk!

Image on Instagram: MintLeong

Admission is FREE!


Visit www.marina-bay.sg for more exciting events happening only at Marina Bay or LIKE their facebook page for more details here.



Untitled

Shall I wear my shades that day?
.....
.....
....
..


Ok I've decided,
I will if it's a sun shiny day!

~SEE YOU~

XoXo

PS: any song dedication from you before Saturday? We might just perform it for all you know. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment