Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Happy New Year 2015 And Happy Burstday To Me!

My birthday is just 3 days away from New Year's day.
With Christmas, New Year and my birthday celebrations happening concurrently one after another, I'm always the busiest during this period; busy celebrating lah~

I'm so fortunate that I've celebrated a few unique, special and fun birthdays!
28th at Sentosa and Home 
and
This year's at NSRCC Changi.
MORE TO COME Yippee!

To all my family and friends who came down especially for my birthday slumber party this year, thank you for making this celebration a success. It was so entertaining.

Beautiful people in the house, meet them all!
Actually, there's only 90% of the guests in this photo, some of them left earlier because my party started too late awwwww, I really wanted them to stay until the very end! 

So sorry. :(


It's the 2nd consecutive year I ordered this birthday cake because it's just too yummy.
Chocolate fudge cake rom Patissier, slurps~


It was a slumber-themed party so everyone had to come in their nighties and we had cup noodles for dinner!


What's a party without music and games?
I invited some of my very good friends to perform songs for us. 
Thank you Ben, Yiyang, Shan Jie, Morgan, Jona, Silver, Fenny, and Yongwei for the love!


Hmmm... I should have an animal party instead.
They are so adorable!
I've got Stitch (STITCHIE!!!), a lion, a unicorn and a penguin in the house that night.


Happy Birthday to all January babies in the house!


2014 has been the most awesome year ever.
Smooth-sailing, filled with Love, Peace, Happiness and Full of surprises!

Here are some of my happiest moments in 2014:

Praying to Taisui with EE (Daiyu) and OneFirst at Sembawang God of Wealth:

My first BFF photoshoot

Participated in 1 year of roomiesTV Production


roomiesOuting rocks!


Attended Cousin Ben's and Yingzi Darling's 21st


Celebrated bff's birthday every year without fail!

Got irritated by Yong Wei once again!
Wohooooo

Helped Bff planned a wedding proposal for her most beloved family member

Bubble Leong is 4 Years old and still growing up healthily (and super happy)

Attended Baohui's Big Day!

Met up with V singer classmates for a picnic!


Receiving Keyboard lessons with beloved Chi Sheng Lao Shi~

Found these lovegetty cards I took with Buddy when I was younger

Attended my first Yoga Class

Joined Migme!
You Join me too, Mint Leong!



Did a proper recording for my original composition, Yikao, at one of Singapore's biggest music studio with my beautiful Razer Headphones woots!

Thank you advisor Wee Gor and Philip for this chance. 



Celebrated Christmas with my beloves, yes!


 My first Haidilao with Reggez, Onefirst and MummyChua


New Year Eve's breakfast with my fellow colleagues from Lifeskills Enrichment, a place where I began to really learn how to become a better self and better leader over the year. 

Thank you for your guidance and love!


I so loveh Staycations and Travels!

Managed to travel to Taiwan and HongKong this year.
Stayed at DoubleTree and Crowne Plaza Hotel.

Taiwan 2014 at Rainbow Village



Hong Kong 2014
Fulfilled my Disneyland trip and OneFirst surprised me with a wedding proposal with my favourite flowers and witness by my BFF!!!!!!

OMG~










I was flushed and overwhelmed with job opportunities that were related to what I really want to do. 
I befriended this enormous group of happy friends who fully supported and helped me through my work to make this life journey smooth-sailing. 


I would want 2014 to last forever, I really do.
Then again, I know this abundance of goodness will continue into 2015!

The universe is so kind to me.
I am grateful, so so grateful and ultimately grateful.
Blessed be, Universe.

With all the goodness overwhelming, I welcomed 2015 with open arms.


Instead of fulfilling my 48KG New Year resolution, I gained 6KG.
I'm an official 56KG now OH NO!
Guess I'm too Xing Fu, heh-heh.

But my mama she told me don't worry about a thing~



Mama is wrong. I AM WORRIED.
This weight-maintaining issue is extremely necessary in 2015 because I'd want to fit perfectly in my wedding gown, not let it fit me in 2016. ;p

Hence this is gonna be my Number 1 resolution for the new year!

Mint's New Year Resolutions 2014

1.Get my driving license.
2. Learn and Play the Ukulele AS WELL AS the keyboard smoothly.
3. Start my teeth straightening and whitening treatments.
4. Save up at least 5K BY Dec 2014.
5. Pay off my bills promptly on my own.
6. Lose weight and maintain at 48KG PERMANENTLY!
7. Make and upload at least FIVE better-quality videos of my originals compositions on my youtube channel.
8. Give myself a break at least ONCE a week.
9. Practise and Improve my emcee skills such that I'd be able to present myself confidently, fluently and more flexibly at events and functions.
10. Spend more time with my loved ones.
11. Take more B.M.W.

No. 7 is way better than I had aimed for because TWO of my original compositions will be released in an album at the end of Jan 2015, wohooo!!!

I know I know, Number One appeared in my new year resolutions every year but I never got that fulfilled.
2015 is gonna be it, I promised myself.

7 out of 11 checked.
I'm aiming to complete a FULL list in the year 2015.

Here's my New Year Resolutions 2015 which will keep me on track.

1. Lose weight and maintain at 48KG PERMANENTLY!
Hanrey Low has promised to help me with this.
2. Start my teeth straightening and whitening treatments.
Colin Chang is introducing me his Taekwondo teacher who is also a dentist.
3. Get my driving license.
4. Learn and Play the Ukulele AS WELL AS the keyboard smoothly.
I'm already taking KB lessons with Chi Sheng Lao Shi from Intune Music School so I'm just gonna keep it up!
5. Grow roomiesWorld locally so that more people will recognised local bilingual music talents.
6. Work and save up for my wedding plans & preparations.
7. Bring Mama, Er Yi and Xiao Yi on another short overseas trip/luxury staycation!
8. Bring Bubble out at least once every quarter year.
9. Stabilise The Aircon Uncle for a stable income.
10. Focus on becoming an even better host & emcee!

Last but not least I'm also taking up the 52-week savings challenge by Life As You Live It.
Say Hi to $1,378, ka-ching!

Good job for coming up with this challenge, very useful indeed.

Hello to 2015 once again, I'm ready for you.
Life's gonna be so awesome and this will be my motivation quote of Year 2015:



More miracles WILL happen!
Woots~

1 comment: